Sunday, October 31, 2010

We can all hang together or we can all hang seperately

It was a glorious day yesterday, and oddly enough it was glorioius in Washington DC as well.  Generally it's not a town given to high spirits but yesterday Jon Stewart rocked it, and rocked it well.  More political rallies should have musical duels between Ozzy Osbourne and Yusef (aka Cat Stevens), and definitely more should have the Mythbuster guys as their warm up act.  One can see that everyone was having a good time, and was certainly infectious.  I found myself smiling a lot as I watched the live feed. 

For those who missed it, here is Jon's speech.  I think it bears remembering as we plow onward in this dour political season.  Love you all, and Happy Halloween my dear readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment