Thursday, December 30, 2010

My personal top ten list of films

10.  House
  9.  How To Train Your Dragon
  8.  Karate Kid
  7.  Despicable Me
  6.  True Grit
  5.  Black Swan
  4.  Kick Ass
  3.  Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
  2.  Toy Story 3
  1.  Inception

House was actually made in the seventies, but I saw the revival of it this year.  There are a lot of kid films, but darn, they were GOOD films.  Kick Ass and Scott might be considered low brow as far ideas but both were so full of energy and good will that they made my year!

3 comments:

  1. You had me scared for a minute, but this is a top ten for 2010. ok, whew!
    Several there I have not seen yet, but I agree on the good energy of Kick Ass and Scott Pilgrim! Both wonderfully fun rides!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your top 3 choices - great films!

    ReplyDelete