Wednesday, May 11, 2011

For Some Strange Reason You Folk Like Me!!

Well it happened again, and I'm as surprised as you all.  First, I was given this
The Coveted Zombie Rabbit Award.  Isn't it neat looking?  I swear more people would watch the oscars if there were zombie rabbits involved. 

So, I was so very happy and then this happened.

Wow, stylish?  Really?  I was touched, really.  I felt pleased as punch and didn't think I could feel any better.  That is until Doctor Cyclop's Horror  gave me THIS!


Thank you, thank you Dr. Cyclops.  I shall treasure this always.  I love to, how you said I was "Strange and Mind Expanding."  Wow!  Thanks.  Now there are some things I am charged with doing upon receiving the award which I will do after the jump.  Thank you all again!!!!!!!


The first thing I am suppose to do is list seven things about myself.  I'm not much about talking about myself here (it's the most boring subject I know of..), but I'm game if you are.  So here are some random things about me.

  1. I have the best friends in the world
  2. I wish more people would comment even if were to tell me I was of bazooki
  3. I went to speech therapy for years as a child
  4. I once saved myself from gang beating by taking off my pants
  5. I still miss my father
  6. I know the most amazing woman in the world
  7. I am the proudest Uncle on Earth
So there's all that.  So the second thing is I'm suppose to award this sucker to 15 other sites.  Wow... there are so many incredible sites.  I understand this was meant for horror sites but I'm taking the term "Versatile" as my mandate... so....:

grantbridge street & Other Misadventures   Always a great source of images.  A good muse.

Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool   Because no one is more versatile!

The Glass Walking Stick   Just a great all around blog

RPG creatures   Nifty Monsters!!

Adventures in Nerdliness  You don't have to be a nerd to find this informative and interesting.

...more to come....

3 comments:

  1. 1. You have the most creative mind on earth.
    2. You have a heart of gold.
    3. You are very easy to love.
    4. You are a very good son, brother, and
    boyfriend.
    5. You are very good looking.
    6. Thank you for number six.
    7. Thank God for putting you on this earth
    and for letting me discover you.
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award, Lazarus! You're very kind. I'm pleased to be amongst such great company...

    cerebus660 @http://glasswalking-stick.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete