Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Goatherd

I can't say enough how much I was let down and disliked "The Goatherd." First, I was disappointed because reading the little blurb on the netflix envelope it said tourists were being threatened by a psychotic goatherd. Neat, that sounds like "Black Sheep." Turns out they meant "Psychotic goatherder."

Blah.

Then the film got bad along the lines of "Wolf Creek" and "Hostel." I love horror, but people in tiny dark rooms screaming, and people in tiny dark rooms screaming, and people in tiny dark rooms screaming (hits my head), anyway all that screaming gives me a headache and the idea of a movie is you are suppose to SEE something.

Ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I commiserate with your pain. (And to avoid going through it myself, will not watch this show)

    ReplyDelete