Wednesday, April 20, 2011

10 Genre things that always make me laugh

Sometimes we all need a good laugh.  These are things that always make me laugh.  Simple as that, no deep thoughts just belly laughs.

  1. Red Dwarf:  The perfect antidote to watching too much Star Trek, specially Enterprise.
  2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail:  The best film ever made with a killer bunny.
  3. Robert Asprin's Myth series:  The continuing story of two magicians who don't actually have much magic, but are gifted conmen... well con man and con demon.
  4. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy:  Thoughtful and funny.
  5. Big Trouble In Little China:  It's all in the reflexes.
  6. Ghostbusters:  Listen... do you smell something?
  7. Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey:  A film so uplifting it gave Death a wedgey.
  8. Nostalgia Critic:  The master of going completely batshit.
  9. Young Frankenstein:  The funniest film I've ever seen. 
  10. Terry Pratchett's Discworld:  So much fun, I just keep rereading them!

4 comments:

  1. It's cold outside; there's no kind of atmosphere. I'm all alone, more or less. Let me fly, far away from here. Fun, fun, fun, in the sun, sun, sun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes great song, too good, it's now in my head again. argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the ones I know I agree with!!

    ReplyDelete